Monday, 16 June 2008

ICE - Academic Assessment

ICE is a globar organizations that promotes civil engineering all over the world.

To become a member you must have an educational base that is acceptable to them. If you took your civil engineering in UK universities you can be admitted easily or you might like to be a student member whilst you are studying.

However if you studied somewhere else, you have to apply first for academic assessment and once you satisfy their requirements you will be admitted as a Graduate member. Afterwards you can apply for a professional review so that you can upgrade your membership to that of a Chartered grade.

No comments: